¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cayenne
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups black walnuts
1.5 cups walnuts
½ cup pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cayenne together.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites and vanilla until combined.
- Add walnuts (and optional pecans) to the egg white mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Add brown sugar mixture to egg white mixture and toss until coated.
- Spread on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes